Do you need to pre-register your child for the 2018-2019 Kindergarten year?
Please use the on-line link below to access the Kindergarten 2018-2019 Pre-Registration Eligibility Questionnaire.
Blair Community Schools NEW Student/Family online enrollment process begins here. Please click on the bear paw below.
To update information on CURRENT students, please select your school from the District homepage, choose Parents>Parent Information Portal>Website. Please contact the school office for forgotten login information.
Option Enrollment for 2018-19
Option Enrollment applications for the 2018-19 school year are now being accepted. Forms are available at the district office, on the Nebraska Department of Education website, or can be downloaded by clicking on the link below. The application deadline is March 15, 2018.
For more information, please contact the following:
Blair Community Schools Administration Office (402-426-2610)
Nebraska Department of Education (402-471-2295)
OPTION ENROLLMENT APPLICATION - NDE FORM
Our district has selected the Student Insurance Plan from K&K Insurance Group to make reliable coverage available to parents. If you don't have other insurance, this plan may be a resource to consider. Coverage may be purchased at any time during the school year by visiting www.studentinsurance-kk.com.
Click here for an application
The Blair Community Schools...Where All Students Learn
We believe the following:
- Each child is unique with special talents.
- Human diversity is recognized and respected.
- Each student will achieve proficiency of essential content and skills.
- Change is necessary for continued growth.
- Efficient and effective use of technology will improve student learning.
- Frequent and varied assessments are essential for effective education.
- A supportive environment nurtures, challenges and encourages students to reach their full potential.
- A safe and secure environment, including mutual respect and self-discipline, is essential for student learning.
- A partnership with the community, home, school, and student is necessary for student success.
- Thinking and problem solving skills are essential for student learning.
All Board of Education Meetings take place at the new Blair Community Schools Administration Building formerly known as West School.
- January 22, 2018 - Special Board Meeting at 6:00pm
- January 29, 2018 - Special Board Meeting at 5:30pm
- January 30, 2018 - Special Board Meeting at 5:30pm
- January 31, 2018 - Special Board Meeting at 5:30pm
- February 1, 2018 - Special Board Meeting at 5:30pm
- February 2, 2018 - Special Board Meeting at 1:00pm
- February 12, 2018 - Regular Board Meeting
- March 12, 2018
- April 9, 2018
- May 14, 2018
6:00pm - Work Session
7:00pm - Regular Meeting
Board of Education
Front Row: Ginger Fredericksen, Jennifer Reyzlik, Deb Parks, and Denise Ray. Back Row: President Lyle Schjodt, Vice-President Kari Loseke, Brad Kreifels, Brandi Petersen, and Bob Schoby.
|Annual Asbestos Notification - Asbestos Management Summary - As is typical of buildings constructed prior to 1988, asbestos-containing building materials (ACBM) have be...|
|Peanut Allergy Information - Blair Community Schools currently has several students in our district who have a severe allergy to peanuts that could result in a life-t...|
|Stop Arm Alert - For the safety of all Blair students, please respect stop arms on buses. Violating the stop arm could result in a conviction of a ...|| |
Snow Days Make-Up Plan
In the past, inclement weather days have affected the end of the school year. Click on "View More" for the Snow Days Make-Up Plan.View more...
Our mission is ensuring excellence in education through sustained support to Blair Community Schools.
Click on the icon above for more information.
Click on the icon to access live streaming video or to listen to your favorite Bear team!