Substitute Teaching

Welcome to Blair Community Schools and thank you for serving as a Substitute Teacher for us!

To become a Substitute Teacher: 
1. Go to - (NDE) to apply for a certificate. 
2. Click on Teacher Certification on the right of the page.
3. Click on Teaching Certification and Permits.
4. Click on Teaching Local Substitute Permit.  

Below are the documents you will need to submit for payroll.  Please call Liz Nickerson at 40-426-2610 if assistance is need with the documents.